I can’t think of anything to say about this wine. It’s pretty good!
- RT @KatieDrinksWine: @RichardPF Mmm. Goat is good. Except that one is so cute. What if it had been a @DrinkLocalWine lamb?Tweeted 2 days ago
- @lennthompson enjoy the Baco!Tweeted 2 days ago
- @raelinn_wine what resto? Do tell!Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @jacobsberg: Ever had a beer where Brett was present by accident? It ain't pretty. @newbelgium I think I made a few in my homebrew days!Tweeted 5 days ago
- @drewhbaker Quality can still be quite good - especially in your hands.Tweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- It all begins with an idea ...
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Pairing wines with vegetarian food
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11