- RT @AustrianwineUSA: @meganmarconyak @rccwine @Cizauskas @DMwine Definitely need to try a GV sekt if you haven't already! :)Tweeted 7 hours ago
- RT @lucaspaya: Very educational sparkling wine blind tasting @barminibyjose. Thanks 4 coming @dmwine @raventosiblanc http://t.co/sHoGGCCfCXTweeted 7 hours ago
- @CountyWineGirl I'd love to try it!Tweeted 11 hours ago
- Carlson Vineyards Marks a Quarter Century of Colorado Wine wp.me/pI0YW-vvTweeted 1 day ago
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here? wp.me/pI0YW-vqTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carlson Vineyards Marks a Quarter Century of Colorado Wine
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- TN: Louis M. Martini Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County, 2003, $17
- Uncorked D.C. - Wine's generosity at its best
- Sneak Preview WoW: Murrieta's Well, The Whip 2010 $20
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11