- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 4 days ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 4 days ago
- Playoff quality baseball in April! Life is good! And RYan Zimmerman for MVP! #Natitude #mustbeatbravesTweeted 4 days ago
- RT @Nationals: That's one of the crazier double plays you'll ever see. Zimmerman dodges a flying bat to start it, Rendon lays out to contin…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @crazynvirginia: @dmwine Enjoying this Awesome day at Glen Manor Vineyards. New releases...you should visit soon. http://t.co/Zui0p9MKvYTweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Uncorked D.C. - Wine's generosity at its best
- They DO Make Good #Wine in Greece!
- A quick guide to sherry
- Take that, Virginia wine!
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
Category Archives: China
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
Greetings from Adelaide, in South Australia, where I’m attending Savour 2013, Australia’s first major international wine conference. The festivities kicked off Sunday night at Adelaide’s central market with a walk around tasting of wines from various regions and some Australian … Continue reading