- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 5 days ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Wines of the Week: Gundlach Bundschu, Pedroncelli and more
- Early Mountain Vineyards makes a case for Virginia wine
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Inauguration Whine: Me Donner Un Break!
Category Archives: China
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
Greetings from Adelaide, in South Australia, where I’m attending Savour 2013, Australia’s first major international wine conference. The festivities kicked off Sunday night at Adelaide’s central market with a walk around tasting of wines from various regions and some Australian … Continue reading