- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 4 days ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 4 days ago
- Playoff quality baseball in April! Life is good! And RYan Zimmerman for MVP! #Natitude #mustbeatbravesTweeted 4 days ago
- RT @Nationals: That's one of the crazier double plays you'll ever see. Zimmerman dodges a flying bat to start it, Rendon lays out to contin…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @crazynvirginia: @dmwine Enjoying this Awesome day at Glen Manor Vineyards. New releases...you should visit soon. http://t.co/Zui0p9MKvYTweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Uncorked D.C. - Wine's generosity at its best
- They DO Make Good #Wine in Greece!
- A quick guide to sherry
- Take that, Virginia wine!
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
Category Archives: Colorado
Carlson Vineyards turns 25 this year, and they’ve been celebrating all over their Facebook page recently. One of their posts got me to reminiscing about my first experiences with Carlson wine, and Colorado wine in general. It was an early part … Continue reading
If you haven’t checked out Drink Local Wine’s Facebook page, you should. That’s where we asked wine lovers to post their favorite photos relating to regional wine during Regional Wine Week. There were great shots of grapes, of course, like … Continue reading
It’s been three months since I’ve posted here. That’s a factor of fatigue, I don’t mind acknowledging. I’ve still been writing my weekly wine columns for The Washington Post, of course, and will link to those here in future in … Continue reading
I’ve written about the reluctance of avowedly locavore restaurants to sell local wines, and each year at the DrinkLocalWine.com conferences I’ve moderated a panel discussion on the subject. This year’s panel was the liveliest yet, mainly because Colorado has really … Continue reading
Catching up on the reading, there’s lots out there about local wine: Eric Asimov of the New York Times joins the locavore/locapour debate this week with a well-reasoned piece about the reluctance of consumers to consider local wines even … Continue reading
At last weekend’s DrinkLocalWine.com conference in Denver, our annual writers’ dinner was held at the Governor’s Residence. The venue alone was testament to how much importance the state put on the conference and the opportunity to showcase its wines to … Continue reading