- Welcome back Ryan Zimmerman! Now the party is complete #Natitude #NationalsTweeted 2 days ago
- @FrancineSegan Brachetto with chocolate! Or Port. Even Moscato d’Asti if fruit is involved. #wineTweeted 1 week ago
- @FightinHydrant Why not show that strikeout pitch on Pitch Track?Tweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #wine peeps - be sure to check out the @WaPoTravel section on #VAWine country. Much better in print than online! @WaPoFoodTweeted 1 week ago
- @FightinHydrant Washington area hospital coronary units are probably working overtime tonight. WTF?? #Nats @masnNationalsTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Worth Reading This Week: A Californian's perspective on Virginia wine
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- They DO Make Good #Wine in Greece!
Category Archives: Jancis
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
There’s a lot of Internet buzz these days about the effects the millennial generation is having on wine. Much of it is quite breathless and reminds me of the journalistic cliché in which the reporter intones at the end of … Continue reading
This is Regional Wine Week, October 6-12, the sixth annual celebration of wine made throughout the country, not just on the West Coast. As regular readers of this blog know, Regional Wine Week was started by Jeff Siegel, aka The … Continue reading
In case you missed it, Jancis Robinson mentioned Drink Local Wine in her recent Financial Times column about the revolution in U.S. wine that she and Linda Murphy chronicled in their new book, American Wine: The Ultimate Companion to the … Continue reading