- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is … ) wp.me/pI0YW-wJTweeted 4 days ago
- How much local is too much? wp.me/pI0YW-wGTweeted 6 days ago
- #vawine #mdwine peeps - I'll be on the WaPo Food chat at noon today. Lots last week on local #wine! Pro and con ow.ly/vR8KgTweeted 6 days ago
- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 1 week ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- How much local is too much?
- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is ... )
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Wines to Defy Winter's Last Blast
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Argentina beyond malbec
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Take that, Virginia wine!
Category Archives: Jancis
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
There’s a lot of Internet buzz these days about the effects the millennial generation is having on wine. Much of it is quite breathless and reminds me of the journalistic cliché in which the reporter intones at the end of … Continue reading
This is Regional Wine Week, October 6-12, the sixth annual celebration of wine made throughout the country, not just on the West Coast. As regular readers of this blog know, Regional Wine Week was started by Jeff Siegel, aka The … Continue reading
In case you missed it, Jancis Robinson mentioned Drink Local Wine in her recent Financial Times column about the revolution in U.S. wine that she and Linda Murphy chronicled in their new book, American Wine: The Ultimate Companion to the … Continue reading