- The Kluge auction sparliers will sell out eventually … :-) @DrinkWhatULike #vawinechatTweeted 2 days ago
- @DrinkWhatULike there were hardly any whites in the final round. It's not that they don't show well.Tweeted 2 days ago
- DISAGREE! #drinkwhatyoulike #vawinechat I've had Rieslings win in eastern wine comps …Tweeted 2 days ago
- Last night's Pillar Box Shiraz 2007 under screwcap tasted great! #vawinechat #wineTweeted 2 days ago
- #Wine lovers can appreciate vintage difference, but average consumers may not. At the scale of #vawine, that may not matter. #vawinechatTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Wine vs. Beer Smackdown!
- On the Kojo Nnamdi Show
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
Category Archives: Maryland
If you haven’t checked out Drink Local Wine’s Facebook page, you should. That’s where we asked wine lovers to post their favorite photos relating to regional wine during Regional Wine Week. There were great shots of grapes, of course, like … Continue reading
This is Regional Wine Week, October 6-12, the sixth annual celebration of wine made throughout the country, not just on the West Coast. As regular readers of this blog know, Regional Wine Week was started by Jeff Siegel, aka The … Continue reading
The revamped Boordy Vineyards, Maryland’s oldest winery, took top honors at last weekend’s Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition, earning Best of Show for its 2010 Cabernet Franc Reserve. It was the second major award for Boordy’s first vintage of red wines … Continue reading
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
In case you missed it, Jancis Robinson mentioned Drink Local Wine in her recent Financial Times column about the revolution in U.S. wine that she and Linda Murphy chronicled in their new book, American Wine: The Ultimate Companion to the … Continue reading
The annual Drink Local Wine conference will be in Baltimore on April 13 – now less than two weeks away. There’s still time to make plans to join us at the Tremont Hotel for the conference and lunch and the … Continue reading
Last weekend I had the pleasure of talking again with Lynn Krielow Chamberlain of iWineRadio.com, an Internet radio program available online and through iTunes. Of course, we discussed the upcoming Drink Local Wine 2013 conference to be held April 13 … Continue reading