- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 1 week ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Take that, Virginia wine!
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
Category Archives: Zweigelt
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading
Hi Everyone – You’ve probably noticed that I haven’t posted here for quite some time. Some of you have even asked about my health – I’m fine, thank you – or if I’ve quit writing about wine. Definitely not – … Continue reading