- RT @jacobsberg: Ever had a beer where Brett was present by accident? It ain't pretty. @newbelgium I think I made a few in my homebrew days!Tweeted 1 day ago
- @drewhbaker Quality can still be quite good - especially in your hands.Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @terroiristblog: @DavidAStorm @howardggoldberg @dmwine Or Brett Favre? Ha! Thanks for the kind words, and the humor!Tweeted 1 day ago
- @DrewHBaker how bad was it?Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @BrianaMDWine: Yesterday's @RKSwine portfolio tasting was not only good research for #mdwine tastings but good rosé research too. http:/…Tweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Worth Reading This Week: Wooooooo Boy! Expensive wine critics, cheap wine, and tons and tons of methane ...
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- A Locavore Talks Locapour - Evan Faber of Salt Bistro in Boulder, CO
- Pairing wines with vegetarian food
- Virginia's record wine sales show the Old Dominion's for real
- Wine's Cornucopia: An Illusion?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
Category Archives: Zweigelt
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading
Hi Everyone – You’ve probably noticed that I haven’t posted here for quite some time. Some of you have even asked about my health – I’m fine, thank you – or if I’ve quit writing about wine. Definitely not – … Continue reading