- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is … ) wp.me/pI0YW-wJTweeted 2 days ago
- How much local is too much? wp.me/pI0YW-wGTweeted 4 days ago
- #vawine #mdwine peeps - I'll be on the WaPo Food chat at noon today. Lots last week on local #wine! Pro and con ow.ly/vR8KgTweeted 4 days ago
- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 1 week ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- How much local is too much?
- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is ... )
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Uncorked D.C. - Wine's generosity at its best
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name