- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here? wp.me/pI0YW-vqTweeted 2 hours ago
- Happy Birthday to me ... Local #vawine with local food and even better - local friends. #wine http://t.co/z3x6Wo9kIsTweeted 3 days ago
- @Virginia_Made my teetotaling parents! Ha! Thanks for the bday wishes.Tweeted 3 days ago
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX wp.me/pI0YW-vkTweeted 1 week ago
- Champagne for real friends, real pain for sham friends. You know who you are. #wineTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution? Part 2
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- The World Atlas of Wine: Essential Reading for Wine Lovers
- Parker: Will Bordeaux alienate the U.S. market?
Tag Archives: Australia
MELBOURNE, Australia – It’s a strange feeling to learn that someone you’ve only just met has been ousted from his high-profile corporate job. My first thought on hearing that David Dearie was dethroned on Monday as CEO of Treasury Wine … Continue reading
A winemaker’s hands tell a story, of working with and sometimes against Nature in trying to produce a vintage, and sometimes a story of life before becoming a vintner. Paul Drogemuller, co-owner with his wife Kathy of Paracombe winery in … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
As a wine columnist, I love to recommend wines that most people haven’t heard about. I’m sort of like the shifty guy in a trench coat on the street corner hissing, “Hey buddy, try THIS!” I love to find something … Continue reading