- The Kluge auction sparliers will sell out eventually … :-) @DrinkWhatULike #vawinechatTweeted 2 days ago
- @DrinkWhatULike there were hardly any whites in the final round. It's not that they don't show well.Tweeted 2 days ago
- DISAGREE! #drinkwhatyoulike #vawinechat I've had Rieslings win in eastern wine comps …Tweeted 2 days ago
- Last night's Pillar Box Shiraz 2007 under screwcap tasted great! #vawinechat #wineTweeted 2 days ago
- #Wine lovers can appreciate vintage difference, but average consumers may not. At the scale of #vawine, that may not matter. #vawinechatTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- DC Chefs Love Virginia Wine
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Entering Michigan Wine Country, Left Foot Forward
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8