- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 4 days ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Fracchia “Voulet” Malvasia di Casorzo
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Revisiting an early call to "Drink Local"
Tag Archives: Beer
Thanksgiving at my house has become a two-day bacchanal, though probably not quite like this one enjoyed by my friends at First Vine Wines. On Wednesday, my mother-in-law, Sheila Chang, cooked up a Chinese feast for 11, during which we … Continue reading