- RT @HRF12: @DMwine says try Eola Hills PN & Kaltern, Kaltersee Auslese 2012 @unwinedyourself #dogdayssummer wapo.st/Y9qfHD via @was…Tweeted 1 hour ago
- @FightinHydrant Roark is letting his beard go all Werthy. #NATITUDETweeted 1 hour ago
- Thanks!> RT @WineAmerica: Great piece by @dmwine about the harsh winter in NE Ohio and its impact on #ohwine. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 2 days ago
- Michigan’s Varietal Variety wp.me/pI0YW-xITweeted 2 days ago
- Earthy smoky a bit sulfury. Deep Grenache flavors, like a Priorat without the heat. 14.5% del.ec/9-0vQTweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Michigan's Varietal Variety
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Peter Chang, Kung Fu Master of Sichuan Cuisine
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: A wild, cheap Thanksgiving wine!