- RT @jacobsberg: Ever had a beer where Brett was present by accident? It ain't pretty. @newbelgium I think I made a few in my homebrew days!Tweeted 1 day ago
- @drewhbaker Quality can still be quite good - especially in your hands.Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @terroiristblog: @DavidAStorm @howardggoldberg @dmwine Or Brett Favre? Ha! Thanks for the kind words, and the humor!Tweeted 1 day ago
- @DrewHBaker how bad was it?Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @BrianaMDWine: Yesterday's @RKSwine portfolio tasting was not only good research for #mdwine tastings but good rosé research too. http:/…Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Worth Reading This Week: Wooooooo Boy! Expensive wine critics, cheap wine, and tons and tons of methane ...
- Popsicles with #Wine? Anything Goes When It's This #$*& Hot!
- The Best Wine with Salmon? Not Pinot Noir ...
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
- What's Your Sign? Sun or Soil?
- DLW13 wrapup - We trended over Tiger Woods!
Tag Archives: Books
When I wrote my column for today’s Washington Post Food section on books to buy the oenophiliac on your list, I left out the most imposing one. Primarily because of space, but also because I couldn’t bring myself to recommend … Continue reading
Today marks another first for me – my first appearance in the Book World section of The Washington Post. I review two books: Divine Vintage: Following the Wine Trail from Genesis to the Modern Age, by Joel Butler and Randall … Continue reading
This is the fourth in a series of short reviews of wine books worthy of putting under the Christmas tree for the vinophiliac on your list this year. Anyone who has traveled the Finger Lakes – or even enjoyed one … Continue reading
This is the third in a series of short reviews of wine books worthy of putting under the Christmas tree for the vinophiliac on your list this year. I laughed out loud twice reading the first five pages of Roy … Continue reading
Throughout December, I’ll be posting reviews of sparkling wines and books, to help your holiday toasting and your gift giving. Ever wonder how your wine got to taste the way it does? If you realize that wine is more than … Continue reading