- RT @jacobsberg: Ever had a beer where Brett was present by accident? It ain't pretty. @newbelgium I think I made a few in my homebrew days!Tweeted 1 day ago
- @drewhbaker Quality can still be quite good - especially in your hands.Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @terroiristblog: @DavidAStorm @howardggoldberg @dmwine Or Brett Favre? Ha! Thanks for the kind words, and the humor!Tweeted 1 day ago
- @DrewHBaker how bad was it?Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @BrianaMDWine: Yesterday's @RKSwine portfolio tasting was not only good research for #mdwine tastings but good rosé research too. http:/…Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Worth Reading This Week: Wooooooo Boy! Expensive wine critics, cheap wine, and tons and tons of methane ...
- The Wine Curmudgeon's Guide to Cheap Wine
- Wine's Cornucopia: An Illusion?
- Virginia's record wine sales show the Old Dominion's for real
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- What's Your Sign? Sun or Soil?
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
Tag Archives: Buena Vista Winery
Call Central Casting and request a flamboyent French winemaker who epitomizes joie de vivre and bonhomie, and they’d probably send you Jean-Charles Boisset. Boisset is the scion of a famous Burgundy family who in recent years has embarked on a … Continue reading