- RT @jacobsberg: Ever had a beer where Brett was present by accident? It ain't pretty. @newbelgium I think I made a few in my homebrew days!Tweeted 1 day ago
- @drewhbaker Quality can still be quite good - especially in your hands.Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @terroiristblog: @DavidAStorm @howardggoldberg @dmwine Or Brett Favre? Ha! Thanks for the kind words, and the humor!Tweeted 1 day ago
- @DrewHBaker how bad was it?Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @BrianaMDWine: Yesterday's @RKSwine portfolio tasting was not only good research for #mdwine tastings but good rosé research too. http:/…Tweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Worth Reading This Week: Wooooooo Boy! Expensive wine critics, cheap wine, and tons and tons of methane ...
- A Locavore Talks Locapour - Evan Faber of Salt Bistro in Boulder, CO
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- Virginia's record wine sales show the Old Dominion's for real
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
Tag Archives: Cabernet Franc
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
Local wines shined – or at least won some shiny medals – at two recent competitions in California. At this year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the largest annual contest featuring wines from around the United States, Barboursville Vineyards took … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading
I can’t think of anything to say about this wine. It’s pretty good!