- RT @trumpwinery: Listening to the amazing Ray Isle speaking about the benefits about eating and drinking local. #vawinesummit #vawine http:…Tweeted 1 hour ago
- Waiting to discuss #VAWine dark horse grape varieties with @lindamurphywine at #vawinesummitTweeted 4 hours ago
- The dump buckets are here! #vawinesummit #VAWineTweeted 4 hours ago
- Where am I? Here’s a hint: #vawinesummit #vawine ow.ly/i/7hZGxTweeted 21 hours ago
- Great wines at from Delaplane, Ankida Ridge, Trump, Annefield, Chatham, Ingleside, Williamsburg, and Foggy Ridge. #vawinesummit #vawineTweeted 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Rooting for Chenin
- Take that, Virginia wine!
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- A quick guide to sherry
- Worth Reading This Week: FBI arrests alleged fraudster; White House fails to keep dinner wine list secret
Tag Archives: Cabernet Franc
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
Local wines shined – or at least won some shiny medals – at two recent competitions in California. At this year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the largest annual contest featuring wines from around the United States, Barboursville Vineyards took … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading
I can’t think of anything to say about this wine. It’s pretty good!