- The Kluge auction sparliers will sell out eventually … :-) @DrinkWhatULike #vawinechatTweeted 2 days ago
- @DrinkWhatULike there were hardly any whites in the final round. It's not that they don't show well.Tweeted 2 days ago
- DISAGREE! #drinkwhatyoulike #vawinechat I've had Rieslings win in eastern wine comps …Tweeted 2 days ago
- Last night's Pillar Box Shiraz 2007 under screwcap tasted great! #vawinechat #wineTweeted 2 days ago
- #Wine lovers can appreciate vintage difference, but average consumers may not. At the scale of #vawine, that may not matter. #vawinechatTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- The RdV Salon Experience
- DC Chefs Love Virginia Wine
- Michigan's Varietal Variety
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
Tag Archives: Cabernet Franc
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
Local wines shined – or at least won some shiny medals – at two recent competitions in California. At this year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the largest annual contest featuring wines from around the United States, Barboursville Vineyards took … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading
I can’t think of anything to say about this wine. It’s pretty good!