- RT @AustrianwineUSA: @meganmarconyak @rccwine @Cizauskas @DMwine Definitely need to try a GV sekt if you haven't already! :)Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @lucaspaya: Very educational sparkling wine blind tasting @barminibyjose. Thanks 4 coming @dmwine @raventosiblanc http://t.co/sHoGGCCfCXTweeted 1 day ago
- @CountyWineGirl I'd love to try it!Tweeted 1 day ago
- Carlson Vineyards Marks a Quarter Century of Colorado Wine wp.me/pI0YW-vvTweeted 2 days ago
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here? wp.me/pI0YW-vqTweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Carlson Vineyards Marks a Quarter Century of Colorado Wine
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
Tag Archives: Cabernet Franc
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
Local wines shined – or at least won some shiny medals – at two recent competitions in California. At this year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the largest annual contest featuring wines from around the United States, Barboursville Vineyards took … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading
I can’t think of anything to say about this wine. It’s pretty good!