- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 4 days ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 4 days ago
- Playoff quality baseball in April! Life is good! And RYan Zimmerman for MVP! #Natitude #mustbeatbravesTweeted 4 days ago
- RT @Nationals: That's one of the crazier double plays you'll ever see. Zimmerman dodges a flying bat to start it, Rendon lays out to contin…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @crazynvirginia: @dmwine Enjoying this Awesome day at Glen Manor Vineyards. New releases...you should visit soon. http://t.co/Zui0p9MKvYTweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Uncorked D.C. - Wine's generosity at its best
- Take that, Virginia wine!
- A quick guide to sherry
- They DO Make Good #Wine in Greece!
- Bordeaux tries to recapture the imagination of U.S. wine lovers
Tag Archives: Cabernet Franc
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
Local wines shined – or at least won some shiny medals – at two recent competitions in California. At this year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the largest annual contest featuring wines from around the United States, Barboursville Vineyards took … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading
I can’t think of anything to say about this wine. It’s pretty good!