- RT @jacobsberg: Ever had a beer where Brett was present by accident? It ain't pretty. @newbelgium I think I made a few in my homebrew days!Tweeted 2 days ago
- @drewhbaker Quality can still be quite good - especially in your hands.Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @terroiristblog: @DavidAStorm @howardggoldberg @dmwine Or Brett Favre? Ha! Thanks for the kind words, and the humor!Tweeted 2 days ago
- @DrewHBaker how bad was it?Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @BrianaMDWine: Yesterday's @RKSwine portfolio tasting was not only good research for #mdwine tastings but good rosé research too. http:/…Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Xmas Wine Camp 2008: Malbec and Petite Sirah Make Holiday Magic
- DLW13 wrapup - We trended over Tiger Woods!
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Popsicles with #Wine? Anything Goes When It's This #$*& Hot!
- What's Your Sign? Sun or Soil?
- The RdV Salon Experience
Tag Archives: Chile
Wine lovers like to wax poetic about “tasting history” when drinking an old wine, as if the warmth of that long-ago summer can be felt and a memory, or an historical event, conjured from the glass. Such history lessons are … Continue reading
We expect ambassadors to promote the agricultural products of their country, but Chile has someone special in Washington – an internationally recognized wine expert serving as its ambassador to the United States, actively promoting Chilean wine to American journalists, importers, … Continue reading