- RT @AustrianwineUSA: @meganmarconyak @rccwine @Cizauskas @DMwine Definitely need to try a GV sekt if you haven't already! :)Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @lucaspaya: Very educational sparkling wine blind tasting @barminibyjose. Thanks 4 coming @dmwine @raventosiblanc http://t.co/sHoGGCCfCXTweeted 1 day ago
- @CountyWineGirl I'd love to try it!Tweeted 1 day ago
- Carlson Vineyards Marks a Quarter Century of Colorado Wine wp.me/pI0YW-vvTweeted 2 days ago
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here? wp.me/pI0YW-vqTweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Carlson Vineyards Marks a Quarter Century of Colorado Wine
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Wino the Week: Markowitsch Carnuntum Cuvée 2011
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
Tag Archives: Chile
Wine lovers like to wax poetic about “tasting history” when drinking an old wine, as if the warmth of that long-ago summer can be felt and a memory, or an historical event, conjured from the glass. Such history lessons are … Continue reading
We expect ambassadors to promote the agricultural products of their country, but Chile has someone special in Washington – an internationally recognized wine expert serving as its ambassador to the United States, actively promoting Chilean wine to American journalists, importers, … Continue reading