- Summer Wines with Soul &@Substance wp.me/pI0YW-xnTweeted 3 days ago
- Excellent southern Italian red from indigenous grape varieties. Old world wine with modern winemaking techniques. del.ec/ySwJwTweeted 4 days ago
- Delightful, light to medium body, dried cherry and plum fruit balanc... Wine from Odoardi via @Vivino: vivino.com/s/53d1bd260efb4Tweeted 4 days ago
- The Monteith Trophy wp.me/pI0YW-xkTweeted 5 days ago
- RT @hogsheadwine: @VAWine Thanks to #LindenVineyards @Barboursville @RdVVineyards @AnkidaRidge @mshaps for pouring exciting wines for #vawi…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Summer Wines with Soul & Substance
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- The Monteith Trophy
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- 50 States of Wine - Le Metro Underground Goes Cross Country
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
Tag Archives: Cider
This is the second annual Virginia cider week, a promotion created last year to shine a light on the rapidly growing craft cider movement in Virginia. The Old Dominion now boasts eight cideries, drawing on the Commonwealth’s history of apple … Continue reading