- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here? wp.me/pI0YW-vqTweeted 5 hours ago
- Happy Birthday to me ... Local #vawine with local food and even better - local friends. #wine http://t.co/z3x6Wo9kIsTweeted 3 days ago
- @Virginia_Made my teetotaling parents! Ha! Thanks for the bday wishes.Tweeted 3 days ago
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX wp.me/pI0YW-vkTweeted 1 week ago
- Champagne for real friends, real pain for sham friends. You know who you are. #wineTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Some pioneering California wineries still thriving 80 years after Repeal
Tag Archives: Cider
This is the second annual Virginia cider week, a promotion created last year to shine a light on the rapidly growing craft cider movement in Virginia. The Old Dominion now boasts eight cideries, drawing on the Commonwealth’s history of apple … Continue reading