- @CraigCamp Ouch! All the best, Craig.Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @frogsleap: We appreciate your outpouring concern & support! #napaquake @mywinespace @TherapistRachel @RealTimWilkins @WineCountryTW @to…Tweeted 4 days ago
- #IBackTheNats but why'd the only loss this home stand have to be the game I went to? Will they pay me to stay away? #NatitudeTweeted 4 days ago
- RT @evandawson: Shocked and saddened by some of the pics from Napa. Glad to her everyone is okay.Tweeted 4 days ago
- @ckenley @ccpag828 Apparently Matthiason, though he tells @jbonne his whites are OK.Tweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- A quick guide to sherry
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- DC Chefs Love Virginia Wine
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Let Red Car take you for a ride along the Sonoma Coast
- Popsicles with #Wine? Anything Goes When It's This #$*& Hot!
Tag Archives: Commentary
MELBOURNE, Australia – It’s a strange feeling to learn that someone you’ve only just met has been ousted from his high-profile corporate job. My first thought on hearing that David Dearie was dethroned on Monday as CEO of Treasury Wine … Continue reading
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Savour Australia – the first international conference dedicated to Australian wine – is about to wrap up with a Grand Tasting of umpteen gazillion wines in a large convention hall with umpteen gazillion people trying to … Continue reading