- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is … ) wp.me/pI0YW-wJTweeted 9 hours ago
- How much local is too much? wp.me/pI0YW-wGTweeted 2 days ago
- #vawine #mdwine peeps - I'll be on the WaPo Food chat at noon today. Lots last week on local #wine! Pro and con ow.ly/vR8KgTweeted 2 days ago
- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 6 days ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How much local is too much?
- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is ... )
- More signs that local wine is being taken seriously
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- What's ahead in 2014 for wine lovers?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
Tag Archives: Eastern US
The revamped Boordy Vineyards, Maryland’s oldest winery, took top honors at last weekend’s Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition, earning Best of Show for its 2010 Cabernet Franc Reserve. It was the second major award for Boordy’s first vintage of red wines … Continue reading