- Thanks!> RT @WineAmerica: Great piece by @dmwine about the harsh winter in NE Ohio and its impact on #ohwine. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Michigan’s Varietal Variety wp.me/pI0YW-xITweeted 1 day ago
- Earthy smoky a bit sulfury. Deep Grenache flavors, like a Priorat without the heat. 14.5% del.ec/9-0vQTweeted 3 days ago
- Impeccable chard, still crisp and delish. Wine from Alma Rosa via @Vivino: vivino.com/s/53ed47976ae74Tweeted 5 days ago
- Not at all shabby. #wine #texsom http://t.co/4eGvvvLI9JTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Michigan's Varietal Variety
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Winemakers do a number on Wine Spectator
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: A wild, cheap Thanksgiving wine!
- AOL Founder Seeks to Buy Virginia Winery
- Wine Geek - Know Thyself!
Tag Archives: Facebook
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading