- RT @lennthompson: Thanks for organizing the tasting @DrinkWhatULike and @Barboursville. Reds were good, but viognier is a gold standard...Tweeted 5 hours ago
- Luca - did you make an '11 Octagon? #VAWineChat @BarboursvilleTweeted 5 hours ago
- @Barboursville The 11 Neb is one to drink while waiting for others to develop! Balance in all things, including #wine cellars. #VAWineChatTweeted 5 hours ago
- 2010 Octagon: As hot and heavy as this vintage was, this wine is incredibly elegant. #VAWineChat #vawine @BarboursvilleTweeted 5 hours ago
- This @Barboursville 11 neb is softer and luscious than usual - no need to wait, but I know it will age well. #VAWineChat #vawineTweeted 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Rooting for Chenin
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- How much local is too much?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
Tag Archives: Facebook
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading