- @CraigCamp Ouch! All the best, Craig.Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @frogsleap: We appreciate your outpouring concern & support! #napaquake @mywinespace @TherapistRachel @RealTimWilkins @WineCountryTW @to…Tweeted 6 days ago
- #IBackTheNats but why'd the only loss this home stand have to be the game I went to? Will they pay me to stay away? #NatitudeTweeted 6 days ago
- RT @evandawson: Shocked and saddened by some of the pics from Napa. Glad to her everyone is okay.Tweeted 6 days ago
- @ckenley @ccpag828 Apparently Matthiason, though he tells @jbonne his whites are OK.Tweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Book Review: Alice Feiring's "Naked Wine"
- How long will sherry remain wine's best kept secret?
Tag Archives: Gruner Veltliner
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading