- Carlson Vineyards Marks a Quarter Century of Colorado Wine wp.me/pI0YW-vvTweeted 15 hours ago
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here? wp.me/pI0YW-vqTweeted 1 day ago
- Happy Birthday to me ... Local #vawine with local food and even better - local friends. #wine http://t.co/z3x6Wo9kIsTweeted 5 days ago
- @Virginia_Made my teetotaling parents! Ha! Thanks for the bday wishes.Tweeted 5 days ago
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX wp.me/pI0YW-vkTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here?
- Carlson Vineyards Marks a Quarter Century of Colorado Wine
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- A quick guide to sherry
Tag Archives: Gruner Veltliner
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading