- RT @CatenaMalbec: "Argentina has more to be proud of than just malbec"- @dmwine on Mendoza's High Altitude Chard: ow.ly/D1IeNTweeted 1 day ago
- RT @randyfuller1: Explore a new #wine grape with your next bottle! ow.ly/D5PdE Hear the Now And Zin Wine Report. #audio #podcastTweeted 1 day ago
- RT @trumpwinery: Listening to the amazing Ray Isle speaking about the benefits about eating and drinking local. #vawinesummit #vawine http:…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Waiting to discuss #VAWine dark horse grape varieties with @lindamurphywine at #vawinesummitTweeted 3 days ago
- The dump buckets are here! #vawinesummit #VAWineTweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Drink Local Wine Week: Texas Tempranillo
Tag Archives: Gundlach Bundschu Winery
The two curators from the Smithsonian were asking a lot of questions, but Julie Pedroncelli St. John wasn’t taken aback until one of them said, “We’d like some of your stuff.” After more discussion, Pedroncelli Winery, located in Sonoma County’s … Continue reading