- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 5 days ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Wines of the Week: Gundlach Bundschu, Pedroncelli and more
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Inauguration Whine: Me Donner Un Break!
Tag Archives: Gundlach Bundschu Winery
The two curators from the Smithsonian were asking a lot of questions, but Julie Pedroncelli St. John wasn’t taken aback until one of them said, “We’d like some of your stuff.” After more discussion, Pedroncelli Winery, located in Sonoma County’s … Continue reading