- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 5 days ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Wines of the Week: Gundlach Bundschu, Pedroncelli and more
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
Tag Archives: Heidi Schröck
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading