- @Virginia_Made my teetotaling parents! Ha! Thanks for the bday wishes.Tweeted 2 hours ago
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX wp.me/pI0YW-vkTweeted 1 week ago
- Champagne for real friends, real pain for sham friends. You know who you are. #wineTweeted 1 week ago
- Thanks! RT @EricAsimov: Terrific Q & A with Hugh Johnson, aka @littlestjames, by @dmwine. Worth reading. ow.ly/27UooDTweeted 1 week ago
- @rachelboxwood LOVE @ravineswine!Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- Wines of the Week: Gundlach Bundschu, Pedroncelli and more
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Worth reading this week: Yao Ming, ego-shaped fermentation tanks, and the RdV backlash
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Oregon Redefines Wine Tourism
- Happy Birthday, WineLine!