- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is … ) wp.me/pI0YW-wJTweeted 16 hours ago
- How much local is too much? wp.me/pI0YW-wGTweeted 2 days ago
- #vawine #mdwine peeps - I'll be on the WaPo Food chat at noon today. Lots last week on local #wine! Pro and con ow.ly/vR8KgTweeted 2 days ago
- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 6 days ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How much local is too much?
- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is ... )
- More signs that local wine is being taken seriously
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
Tag Archives: Louis M. Martini
The two curators from the Smithsonian were asking a lot of questions, but Julie Pedroncelli St. John wasn’t taken aback until one of them said, “We’d like some of your stuff.” After more discussion, Pedroncelli Winery, located in Sonoma County’s … Continue reading