- RT @trumpwinery: Listening to the amazing Ray Isle speaking about the benefits about eating and drinking local. #vawinesummit #vawine http:…Tweeted 2 days ago
- Waiting to discuss #VAWine dark horse grape varieties with @lindamurphywine at #vawinesummitTweeted 2 days ago
- The dump buckets are here! #vawinesummit #VAWineTweeted 2 days ago
- Where am I? Here’s a hint: #vawinesummit #vawine ow.ly/i/7hZGxTweeted 2 days ago
- Great wines at from Delaplane, Ankida Ridge, Trump, Annefield, Chatham, Ingleside, Williamsburg, and Foggy Ridge. #vawinesummit #vawineTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Drink Local Wine Week: Texas Tempranillo
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: A Châteauneuf wannabe
- RdV releases 2009 wines