- RT @CatenaMalbec: "Argentina has more to be proud of than just malbec"- @dmwine on Mendoza's High Altitude Chard: ow.ly/D1IeNTweeted 8 hours ago
- RT @randyfuller1: Explore a new #wine grape with your next bottle! ow.ly/D5PdE Hear the Now And Zin Wine Report. #audio #podcastTweeted 8 hours ago
- RT @trumpwinery: Listening to the amazing Ray Isle speaking about the benefits about eating and drinking local. #vawinesummit #vawine http:…Tweeted 2 days ago
- Waiting to discuss #VAWine dark horse grape varieties with @lindamurphywine at #vawinesummitTweeted 2 days ago
- The dump buckets are here! #vawinesummit #VAWineTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- This Year's Vintage Didn't Begin With Bud Break
- RdV releases 2009 wines
Tag Archives: Merlot
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
One of the fun things about judging a wine competition year after year is the opportunity to find wineries that perform consistently well. For the past four years, I have judged the Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition, sponsored by the Vinifera … Continue reading