- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is … ) wp.me/pI0YW-wJTweeted 7 hours ago
- How much local is too much? wp.me/pI0YW-wGTweeted 1 day ago
- #vawine #mdwine peeps - I'll be on the WaPo Food chat at noon today. Lots last week on local #wine! Pro and con ow.ly/vR8KgTweeted 2 days ago
- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 6 days ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How much local is too much?
- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is ... )
- More signs that local wine is being taken seriously
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- What's ahead in 2014 for wine lovers?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
Tag Archives: Merlot
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
One of the fun things about judging a wine competition year after year is the opportunity to find wineries that perform consistently well. For the past four years, I have judged the Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition, sponsored by the Vinifera … Continue reading