- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 4 days ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Fracchia “Voulet” Malvasia di Casorzo
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- How long will sherry remain wine's best kept secret?
Tag Archives: Merlot
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
One of the fun things about judging a wine competition year after year is the opportunity to find wineries that perform consistently well. For the past four years, I have judged the Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition, sponsored by the Vinifera … Continue reading