- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 6 days ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
- Take that, Virginia wine!
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Wines of the Week: Gundlach Bundschu, Pedroncelli and more
Tag Archives: New Zealand
Champagne is too expensive to be an everyday tipple, much as many of us might want to enjoy it on a daily basis. Rather, ít’s a special occasion wine, and this often leads us to rely on familiar brand names … Continue reading
Wineries today tout their green credentials almost as much as their scores from influential wine magazines. Solar power, sustainable or organic or biodynamic (s/o/b) viticulture, and “carbon-neutral” winemaking are all marketing buzzwords for wineries. In today’s column in The Washington … Continue reading