- How much local is too much? wp.me/pI0YW-wGTweeted 9 hours ago
- #vawine #mdwine peeps - I'll be on the WaPo Food chat at noon today. Lots last week on local #wine! Pro and con ow.ly/vR8KgTweeted 13 hours ago
- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 5 days ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 5 days ago
- Playoff quality baseball in April! Life is good! And RYan Zimmerman for MVP! #Natitude #mustbeatbravesTweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How much local is too much?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- They DO Make Good #Wine in Greece!
- Looking back on advice and predictions about Virginia wine
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Uncorked D.C. - Wine's generosity at its best
Tag Archives: New Zealand
Champagne is too expensive to be an everyday tipple, much as many of us might want to enjoy it on a daily basis. Rather, ít’s a special occasion wine, and this often leads us to rely on familiar brand names … Continue reading
Wineries today tout their green credentials almost as much as their scores from influential wine magazines. Solar power, sustainable or organic or biodynamic (s/o/b) viticulture, and “carbon-neutral” winemaking are all marketing buzzwords for wineries. In today’s column in The Washington … Continue reading