- RT @CatenaMalbec: "Argentina has more to be proud of than just malbec"- @dmwine on Mendoza's High Altitude Chard: ow.ly/D1IeNTweeted 1 day ago
- RT @randyfuller1: Explore a new #wine grape with your next bottle! ow.ly/D5PdE Hear the Now And Zin Wine Report. #audio #podcastTweeted 1 day ago
- RT @trumpwinery: Listening to the amazing Ray Isle speaking about the benefits about eating and drinking local. #vawinesummit #vawine http:…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Waiting to discuss #VAWine dark horse grape varieties with @lindamurphywine at #vawinesummitTweeted 4 days ago
- The dump buckets are here! #vawinesummit #VAWineTweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Drink Local Wine Week: Texas Tempranillo
- RdV releases 2009 wines
Tag Archives: Obama
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Virginia wine was featured last night at President Obama’s first State Dinner. The president, his guest of honor, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and invited members of D.C.’s elite washed down pumpkin pie tart and pear tatin with Thibaut-Janisson blanc … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading