- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 5 days ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Wines of the Week: Gundlach Bundschu, Pedroncelli and more
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Early Mountain Vineyards makes a case for Virginia wine
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
Tag Archives: Obama
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Virginia wine was featured last night at President Obama’s first State Dinner. The president, his guest of honor, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and invited members of D.C.’s elite washed down pumpkin pie tart and pear tatin with Thibaut-Janisson blanc … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading