- Welcome back Ryan Zimmerman! Now the party is complete #Natitude #NationalsTweeted 2 days ago
- @FrancineSegan Brachetto with chocolate! Or Port. Even Moscato d’Asti if fruit is involved. #wineTweeted 1 week ago
- @FightinHydrant Why not show that strikeout pitch on Pitch Track?Tweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #wine peeps - be sure to check out the @WaPoTravel section on #VAWine country. Much better in print than online! @WaPoFoodTweeted 1 week ago
- @FightinHydrant Washington area hospital coronary units are probably working overtime tonight. WTF?? #Nats @masnNationalsTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Worth Reading This Week: A Californian's perspective on Virginia wine
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
Tag Archives: Obama
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Virginia wine was featured last night at President Obama’s first State Dinner. The president, his guest of honor, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and invited members of D.C.’s elite washed down pumpkin pie tart and pear tatin with Thibaut-Janisson blanc … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading