- How much local is too much? wp.me/pI0YW-wGTweeted 1 day ago
- #vawine #mdwine peeps - I'll be on the WaPo Food chat at noon today. Lots last week on local #wine! Pro and con ow.ly/vR8KgTweeted 1 day ago
- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 5 days ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 5 days ago
- Playoff quality baseball in April! Life is good! And RYan Zimmerman for MVP! #Natitude #mustbeatbravesTweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How much local is too much?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- What's ahead in 2014 for wine lovers?
- Bordeaux tries to recapture the imagination of U.S. wine lovers
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Bordeaux: Too little, too late? It Depends(c).
Tag Archives: Obama
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Virginia wine was featured last night at President Obama’s first State Dinner. The president, his guest of honor, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and invited members of D.C.’s elite washed down pumpkin pie tart and pear tatin with Thibaut-Janisson blanc … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading