- RT @jacobsberg: Ever had a beer where Brett was present by accident? It ain't pretty. @newbelgium I think I made a few in my homebrew days!Tweeted 2 days ago
- @drewhbaker Quality can still be quite good - especially in your hands.Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @terroiristblog: @DavidAStorm @howardggoldberg @dmwine Or Brett Favre? Ha! Thanks for the kind words, and the humor!Tweeted 2 days ago
- @DrewHBaker how bad was it?Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @BrianaMDWine: Yesterday's @RKSwine portfolio tasting was not only good research for #mdwine tastings but good rosé research too. http:/…Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- Xmas Wine Camp 2008: Malbec and Petite Sirah Make Holiday Magic
- Popsicles with #Wine? Anything Goes When It's This #$*& Hot!
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- What's Your Sign? Sun or Soil?
- DLW13 wrapup - We trended over Tiger Woods!
Tag Archives: Octagon
Can Virginia wines stand tall among some of the best wines in the world? Undeniably yes, if the results of an in-depth tasting I attended on February 27 are any indication. The occasion was the second annual Virginia Wine Expo, … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading