- RT @CatenaMalbec: "Argentina has more to be proud of than just malbec"- @dmwine on Mendoza's High Altitude Chard: ow.ly/D1IeNTweeted 2 days ago
- RT @randyfuller1: Explore a new #wine grape with your next bottle! ow.ly/D5PdE Hear the Now And Zin Wine Report. #audio #podcastTweeted 2 days ago
- RT @trumpwinery: Listening to the amazing Ray Isle speaking about the benefits about eating and drinking local. #vawinesummit #vawine http:…Tweeted 4 days ago
- Waiting to discuss #VAWine dark horse grape varieties with @lindamurphywine at #vawinesummitTweeted 4 days ago
- The dump buckets are here! #vawinesummit #VAWineTweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
Tag Archives: Pinot Blanc
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading