- Happy Birthday to me ... Local #vawine with local food and even better - local friends. #wine http://t.co/z3x6Wo9kIsTweeted 2 days ago
- @Virginia_Made my teetotaling parents! Ha! Thanks for the bday wishes.Tweeted 3 days ago
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX wp.me/pI0YW-vkTweeted 1 week ago
- Champagne for real friends, real pain for sham friends. You know who you are. #wineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Thanks! RT @EricAsimov: Terrific Q & A with Hugh Johnson, aka @littlestjames, by @dmwine. Worth reading. ow.ly/27UooDTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Some pioneering California wineries still thriving 80 years after Repeal
- Parker: Will Bordeaux alienate the U.S. market?
- Winemakers do a number on Wine Spectator
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
Tag Archives: Pinot Blanc
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading