- RT @CatenaMalbec: "Argentina has more to be proud of than just malbec"- @dmwine on Mendoza's High Altitude Chard: ow.ly/D1IeNTweeted 7 hours ago
- RT @randyfuller1: Explore a new #wine grape with your next bottle! ow.ly/D5PdE Hear the Now And Zin Wine Report. #audio #podcastTweeted 7 hours ago
- RT @trumpwinery: Listening to the amazing Ray Isle speaking about the benefits about eating and drinking local. #vawinesummit #vawine http:…Tweeted 2 days ago
- Waiting to discuss #VAWine dark horse grape varieties with @lindamurphywine at #vawinesummitTweeted 2 days ago
- The dump buckets are here! #vawinesummit #VAWineTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- This Year's Vintage Didn't Begin With Bud Break
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
Tag Archives: Pinot Gris
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading