- Summer Wines with Soul &@Substance wp.me/pI0YW-xnTweeted 3 days ago
- Excellent southern Italian red from indigenous grape varieties. Old world wine with modern winemaking techniques. del.ec/ySwJwTweeted 4 days ago
- Delightful, light to medium body, dried cherry and plum fruit balanc... Wine from Odoardi via @Vivino: vivino.com/s/53d1bd260efb4Tweeted 4 days ago
- The Monteith Trophy wp.me/pI0YW-xkTweeted 5 days ago
- RT @hogsheadwine: @VAWine Thanks to #LindenVineyards @Barboursville @RdVVineyards @AnkidaRidge @mshaps for pouring exciting wines for #vawi…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Summer Wines with Soul & Substance
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- The Monteith Trophy
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- 50 States of Wine - Le Metro Underground Goes Cross Country
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
Tag Archives: Pinot Gris
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading