- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is … ) wp.me/pI0YW-wJTweeted 5 days ago
- How much local is too much? wp.me/pI0YW-wGTweeted 6 days ago
- #vawine #mdwine peeps - I'll be on the WaPo Food chat at noon today. Lots last week on local #wine! Pro and con ow.ly/vR8KgTweeted 1 week ago
- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 1 week ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- How much local is too much?
- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is ... )
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Wines to Defy Winter's Last Blast
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- When You Are the Winemaker
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
Tag Archives: Pinot Gris
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading