- Happy Birthday to me ... Local #vawine with local food and even better - local friends. #wine http://t.co/z3x6Wo9kIsTweeted 5 hours ago
- @Virginia_Made my teetotaling parents! Ha! Thanks for the bday wishes.Tweeted 11 hours ago
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX wp.me/pI0YW-vkTweeted 1 week ago
- Champagne for real friends, real pain for sham friends. You know who you are. #wineTweeted 1 week ago
- Thanks! RT @EricAsimov: Terrific Q & A with Hugh Johnson, aka @littlestjames, by @dmwine. Worth reading. ow.ly/27UooDTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- Worth reading this week: Yao Ming, ego-shaped fermentation tanks, and the RdV backlash
- Oregon Redefines Wine Tourism
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: A wild, cheap Thanksgiving wine!
- Singing the Praises of Somms with Canary Island Wines
Tag Archives: Pinot Gris
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading