- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 4 days ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Fracchia “Voulet” Malvasia di Casorzo
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Inauguration Whine: Me Donner Un Break!
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
Tag Archives: Rants
I don’t hear from my readers very often, but when I do, they typically begin, “I enjoy your columns. However … ” Two recent emails were so nasty that I thought I’d post them here in their entirety, along with … Continue reading
That does it. I’m starting an Internet campaign to “Save the Wine Geeks.” We’ve always had a bad name (usually “snob” or “elitist”) and we can let that slide off our backs. But I’m tired of the Mainstream Media using … Continue reading
It’s fashionable for wine scribes to bewail wine’s globalization – or mondalisation, as we francophiles like to say – the growing uniformity as countries around the world produce wines from the same grapes at excessive alcohol levels and abundant new … Continue reading