- Summer Wines with Soul &@Substance wp.me/pI0YW-xnTweeted 3 days ago
- Excellent southern Italian red from indigenous grape varieties. Old world wine with modern winemaking techniques. del.ec/ySwJwTweeted 3 days ago
- Delightful, light to medium body, dried cherry and plum fruit balanc... Wine from Odoardi via @Vivino: vivino.com/s/53d1bd260efb4Tweeted 3 days ago
- The Monteith Trophy wp.me/pI0YW-xkTweeted 5 days ago
- RT @hogsheadwine: @VAWine Thanks to #LindenVineyards @Barboursville @RdVVineyards @AnkidaRidge @mshaps for pouring exciting wines for #vawi…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Summer Wines with Soul & Substance
- The Monteith Trophy
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
Tag Archives: Rants
I don’t hear from my readers very often, but when I do, they typically begin, “I enjoy your columns. However … ” Two recent emails were so nasty that I thought I’d post them here in their entirety, along with … Continue reading
That does it. I’m starting an Internet campaign to “Save the Wine Geeks.” We’ve always had a bad name (usually “snob” or “elitist”) and we can let that slide off our backs. But I’m tired of the Mainstream Media using … Continue reading
It’s fashionable for wine scribes to bewail wine’s globalization – or mondalisation, as we francophiles like to say – the growing uniformity as countries around the world produce wines from the same grapes at excessive alcohol levels and abundant new … Continue reading