- RT @CatenaMalbec: "Argentina has more to be proud of than just malbec"- @dmwine on Mendoza's High Altitude Chard: ow.ly/D1IeNTweeted 7 hours ago
- RT @randyfuller1: Explore a new #wine grape with your next bottle! ow.ly/D5PdE Hear the Now And Zin Wine Report. #audio #podcastTweeted 7 hours ago
- RT @trumpwinery: Listening to the amazing Ray Isle speaking about the benefits about eating and drinking local. #vawinesummit #vawine http:…Tweeted 2 days ago
- Waiting to discuss #VAWine dark horse grape varieties with @lindamurphywine at #vawinesummitTweeted 2 days ago
- The dump buckets are here! #vawinesummit #VAWineTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- This Year's Vintage Didn't Begin With Bud Break
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
Tag Archives: Rants
I don’t hear from my readers very often, but when I do, they typically begin, “I enjoy your columns. However … ” Two recent emails were so nasty that I thought I’d post them here in their entirety, along with … Continue reading
That does it. I’m starting an Internet campaign to “Save the Wine Geeks.” We’ve always had a bad name (usually “snob” or “elitist”) and we can let that slide off our backs. But I’m tired of the Mainstream Media using … Continue reading
It’s fashionable for wine scribes to bewail wine’s globalization – or mondalisation, as we francophiles like to say – the growing uniformity as countries around the world produce wines from the same grapes at excessive alcohol levels and abundant new … Continue reading