- RT @jacobsberg: Ever had a beer where Brett was present by accident? It ain't pretty. @newbelgium I think I made a few in my homebrew days!Tweeted 2 days ago
- @drewhbaker Quality can still be quite good - especially in your hands.Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @terroiristblog: @DavidAStorm @howardggoldberg @dmwine Or Brett Favre? Ha! Thanks for the kind words, and the humor!Tweeted 2 days ago
- @DrewHBaker how bad was it?Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @BrianaMDWine: Yesterday's @RKSwine portfolio tasting was not only good research for #mdwine tastings but good rosé research too. http:/…Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Xmas Wine Camp 2008: Malbec and Petite Sirah Make Holiday Magic
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- DLW13 wrapup - We trended over Tiger Woods!
- What's Your Sign? Sun or Soil?
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Popsicles with #Wine? Anything Goes When It's This #$*& Hot!
Tag Archives: Robert M. Parker Jr.
Some fun and interesting keyboard musings this week: W. Blake Gray indulges in his favorite sport – provoking Adam Lee of Siduri with a post about low alcohol levels. It’s a great way to boost your comment totals on a … Continue reading