- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 5 days ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Looking back on advice and predictions about Virginia wine
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Happy Birthday, WineLine!
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
Tag Archives: Robert Mondavi
Call Central Casting and request a flamboyent French winemaker who epitomizes joie de vivre and bonhomie, and they’d probably send you Jean-Charles Boisset. Boisset is the scion of a famous Burgundy family who in recent years has embarked on a … Continue reading