- Happy Birthday to me ... Local #vawine with local food and even better - local friends. #wine http://t.co/z3x6Wo9kIsTweeted 9 hours ago
- @Virginia_Made my teetotaling parents! Ha! Thanks for the bday wishes.Tweeted 15 hours ago
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX wp.me/pI0YW-vkTweeted 1 week ago
- Champagne for real friends, real pain for sham friends. You know who you are. #wineTweeted 1 week ago
- Thanks! RT @EricAsimov: Terrific Q & A with Hugh Johnson, aka @littlestjames, by @dmwine. Worth reading. ow.ly/27UooDTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Worth reading this week: Yao Ming, ego-shaped fermentation tanks, and the RdV backlash
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Oregon Redefines Wine Tourism
- Uncorked D.C. - Wine's generosity at its best