- RT @trumpwinery: Listening to the amazing Ray Isle speaking about the benefits about eating and drinking local. #vawinesummit #vawine http:…Tweeted 5 hours ago
- Waiting to discuss #VAWine dark horse grape varieties with @lindamurphywine at #vawinesummitTweeted 8 hours ago
- The dump buckets are here! #vawinesummit #VAWineTweeted 8 hours ago
- Where am I? Here’s a hint: #vawinesummit #vawine ow.ly/i/7hZGxTweeted 1 day ago
- Great wines at from Delaplane, Ankida Ridge, Trump, Annefield, Chatham, Ingleside, Williamsburg, and Foggy Ridge. #vawinesummit #vawineTweeted 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Rooting for Chenin
- Take that, Virginia wine!
- DC Chefs Love Virginia Wine
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
Tag Archives: Smithsonian
The Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of American History is 50 years old this year. As part of the birthday celebrations, the museum’s food and wine history project will host a discussion of “Fifty Years of American Winemaking” on Wednesday, October … Continue reading