- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 1 week ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Take that, Virginia wine!
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
Tag Archives: Steven Spurrier
During my interview with Steven Spurrier at the Virginia Wine Summit in Richmond earlier this month, I asked him about his impressions of U.S. wines, 36 years after his famous Paris tasting put California on the world wine map. The … Continue reading