- Welcome back Ryan Zimmerman! Now the party is complete #Natitude #NationalsTweeted 2 days ago
- @FrancineSegan Brachetto with chocolate! Or Port. Even Moscato d’Asti if fruit is involved. #wineTweeted 1 week ago
- @FightinHydrant Why not show that strikeout pitch on Pitch Track?Tweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #wine peeps - be sure to check out the @WaPoTravel section on #VAWine country. Much better in print than online! @WaPoFoodTweeted 1 week ago
- @FightinHydrant Washington area hospital coronary units are probably working overtime tonight. WTF?? #Nats @masnNationalsTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Steven Spurrier on American wines
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
Tag Archives: Steven Spurrier
During my interview with Steven Spurrier at the Virginia Wine Summit in Richmond earlier this month, I asked him about his impressions of U.S. wines, 36 years after his famous Paris tasting put California on the world wine map. The … Continue reading