- RT @lennthompson: Thanks for organizing the tasting @DrinkWhatULike and @Barboursville. Reds were good, but viognier is a gold standard...Tweeted 57 minutes ago
- Luca - did you make an '11 Octagon? #VAWineChat @BarboursvilleTweeted 58 minutes ago
- @Barboursville The 11 Neb is one to drink while waiting for others to develop! Balance in all things, including #wine cellars. #VAWineChatTweeted 1 hour ago
- 2010 Octagon: As hot and heavy as this vintage was, this wine is incredibly elegant. #VAWineChat #vawine @BarboursvilleTweeted 1 hour ago
- This @Barboursville 11 neb is softer and luscious than usual - no need to wait, but I know it will age well. #VAWineChat #vawineTweeted 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? (Spring, that is ... )
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- How much local is too much?
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Rooting for Chenin