- @FrancineSegan Brachetto with chocolate! Or Port. Even Moscato d’Asti if fruit is involved. #wineTweeted 1 day ago
- @FightinHydrant Why not show that strikeout pitch on Pitch Track?Tweeted 1 day ago
- Hey #wine peeps - be sure to check out the @WaPoTravel section on #VAWine country. Much better in print than online! @WaPoFoodTweeted 3 days ago
- @FightinHydrant Washington area hospital coronary units are probably working overtime tonight. WTF?? #Nats @masnNationalsTweeted 1 week ago
- My wife is learning what being a baseball widow is all about. #diningintheTVroom #IBackTheNatsTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- DC Chefs Love Virginia Wine
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Wines of the Week: Gundlach Bundschu, Pedroncelli and more
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?