- Thanks!> RT @WineAmerica: Great piece by @dmwine about the harsh winter in NE Ohio and its impact on #ohwine. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Michigan’s Varietal Variety wp.me/pI0YW-xITweeted 2 days ago
- Earthy smoky a bit sulfury. Deep Grenache flavors, like a Priorat without the heat. 14.5% del.ec/9-0vQTweeted 3 days ago
- Impeccable chard, still crisp and delish. Wine from Alma Rosa via @Vivino: vivino.com/s/53ed47976ae74Tweeted 5 days ago
- Not at all shabby. #wine #texsom http://t.co/4eGvvvLI9JTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Michigan's Varietal Variety
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Peter Chang, Kung Fu Master of Sichuan Cuisine
- Bordeaux: Too little, too late? It Depends(c).
- How long will sherry remain wine's best kept secret?