- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here? wp.me/pI0YW-vqTweeted 13 hours ago
- Happy Birthday to me ... Local #vawine with local food and even better - local friends. #wine http://t.co/z3x6Wo9kIsTweeted 3 days ago
- @Virginia_Made my teetotaling parents! Ha! Thanks for the bday wishes.Tweeted 4 days ago
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX wp.me/pI0YW-vkTweeted 1 week ago
- Champagne for real friends, real pain for sham friends. You know who you are. #wineTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- The World Atlas of Wine: Essential Reading for Wine Lovers
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution? Part 2
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
Tag Archives: Twitter
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading
Last weekend I had the pleasure of talking again with Lynn Krielow Chamberlain of iWineRadio.com, an Internet radio program available online and through iTunes. Of course, we discussed the upcoming Drink Local Wine 2013 conference to be held April 13 … Continue reading