- Summer Wines with Soul &@Substance wp.me/pI0YW-xnTweeted 4 days ago
- Excellent southern Italian red from indigenous grape varieties. Old world wine with modern winemaking techniques. del.ec/ySwJwTweeted 5 days ago
- Delightful, light to medium body, dried cherry and plum fruit balanc... Wine from Odoardi via @Vivino: vivino.com/s/53d1bd260efb4Tweeted 5 days ago
- The Monteith Trophy wp.me/pI0YW-xkTweeted 6 days ago
- RT @hogsheadwine: @VAWine Thanks to #LindenVineyards @Barboursville @RdVVineyards @AnkidaRidge @mshaps for pouring exciting wines for #vawi‚Ä¶Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Summer Wines with Soul & Substance
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- The Monteith Trophy
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Class√© of St. Emilion
- 50 States of Wine - Le Metro Underground Goes Cross Country
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- What's ahead in 2014 for wine lovers?
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here?
Tag Archives: Twitter
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading
Last weekend I had the pleasure of talking again with Lynn Krielow Chamberlain of iWineRadio.com, an Internet radio program available online and through iTunes. Of course, we discussed the upcoming Drink Local Wine 2013 conference to be held April 13 … Continue reading