- Summer Wines with Soul &@Substance wp.me/pI0YW-xnTweeted 6 days ago
- Excellent southern Italian red from indigenous grape varieties. Old world wine with modern winemaking techniques. del.ec/ySwJwTweeted 1 week ago
- Delightful, light to medium body, dried cherry and plum fruit balanc... Wine from Odoardi via @Vivino: vivino.com/s/53d1bd260efb4Tweeted 1 week ago
- The Monteith Trophy wp.me/pI0YW-xkTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @hogsheadwine: @VAWine Thanks to #LindenVineyards @Barboursville @RdVVineyards @AnkidaRidge @mshaps for pouring exciting wines for #vawi…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion