- Summer Wines with Soul &@Substance wp.me/pI0YW-xnTweeted 4 days ago
- Excellent southern Italian red from indigenous grape varieties. Old world wine with modern winemaking techniques. del.ec/ySwJwTweeted 4 days ago
- Delightful, light to medium body, dried cherry and plum fruit balanc... Wine from Odoardi via @Vivino: vivino.com/s/53d1bd260efb4Tweeted 4 days ago
- The Monteith Trophy wp.me/pI0YW-xkTweeted 6 days ago
- RT @hogsheadwine: @VAWine Thanks to #LindenVineyards @Barboursville @RdVVineyards @AnkidaRidge @mshaps for pouring exciting wines for #vawi…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Summer Wines with Soul & Substance
- The Monteith Trophy
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- 50 States of Wine - Le Metro Underground Goes Cross Country
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?