Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- Pairing wines with vegetarian food
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- Austria in the Whirlwind
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- RdV releases 2009 wines
Tag Archives: Zweigelt
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading