- Carlson Vineyards Marks a Quarter Century of Colorado Wine wp.me/pI0YW-vvTweeted 1 hour ago
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here? wp.me/pI0YW-vqTweeted 1 day ago
- Happy Birthday to me ... Local #vawine with local food and even better - local friends. #wine http://t.co/z3x6Wo9kIsTweeted 4 days ago
- @Virginia_Made my teetotaling parents! Ha! Thanks for the bday wishes.Tweeted 4 days ago
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX wp.me/pI0YW-vkTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Local Wine + Local Food? Why not here?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Carlson Vineyards Marks a Quarter Century of Colorado Wine
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- A quick guide to sherry
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
Tag Archives: Zweigelt
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading