Thanks for visiting “Dave McIntyre’s WineBLAHG,” a totally experimental adjunct to my e-newsletter, “Dave McIntyre’s WineLine.”
Here I’ll supplement WineLine with additional tasting notes, short
restaurant reviews, reports on wine tastings or other events. As always,
I invite your comments and urge you to check out my Web page at
- RT @Raffaldini: Thank you @WineEnthusiast and @dmwine for spreading the word about @NCFineWines! winemag.com/2018/03/07/nor…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: An exciting new Virginia wine is ripe for the tasting wapo.st/2p0bK84?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: A veteran winemaker throws out the wine-selling playbook wapo.st/2Igy3iI?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- He’s definitely trying to do something different! #wine twitter.com/tonicmarketing…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @patlee: Great to see the @washingtonpost write up on @adampinot and Clarice Wine Company by @dmwine. Adam is trying something complet…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Excitement in Portugal
- Great Values of 2017
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Winemakers do a number on Wine Spectator
- This Year's Vintage Didn't Begin With Bud Break
- Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?