Thanks for visiting “Dave McIntyre’s WineBLAHG,” a totally experimental adjunct to my e-newsletter, “Dave McIntyre’s WineLine.”
Here I’ll supplement WineLine with additional tasting notes, short
restaurant reviews, reports on wine tastings or other events. As always,
I invite your comments and urge you to check out my Web page at
- RT @VACommTrade: ICYMI: Great @dmwine @washingtonpost tribute to modern Virginia craft cider industry pioneer @FoggyRidgeCider Diane Flynt.…Tweeted 2 days ago
- @VACommTrade @washingtonpost @FoggyRidgeCider @VAWine @VisitVirginia Thanks, Todd!Tweeted 2 days ago
- @fromartz @WaPoFood As long as there’s good bread, all is fine. 😉Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @FoggyRidgeCider: Thanks to @dmwine for this lovely piece in @washingtonpost on my return to the orchard. Overwhelmed by the kind words…Tweeted 2 days ago
- I ❤️ @LeftFootCharley #wines. So glad to have them in DC area, thanks to @chiefwino twitter.com/michwine/statu…Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Thanksgiving wine conundrum ...
- It's not about the #wine.
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Defining terroir with technology
- They DO Make Good #Wine in Greece!
- Wino the Week: Markowitsch Carnuntum Cuvée 2011
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where