I donâ€™t normally write unfavorable
reviews, as there are so many good wines out there to bring to your
attention. But this one intrigues me, and right now at least, Iâ€™d hate
for you to spend nearly $20 on it. The aromatics are OK: some earthy
berry fruit and American oak. But the wine is unique to my palate in
that it is 14.8% alcohol and yet tastes underripe.
The palate gives taut, green bean flavors, reedy and quite frankly
unpleasant. However, I keep wanting to taste it again, as there seems to
be potential here, should they be able to tame the alcohol while
bringing out the fruit.
Easy for me to say.
- Lenn Thompson goes local - as he always does. #wine #drinklocal twitter.com/nywinecountry/â€¦Tweeted 8 hours ago
- RT @Vino101net: World's best place to buy #Italian #wine washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/foodâ€¦ @dmwineTweeted 10 hours ago
- @VerizonSupport Rented Fences on FiOs on demand; it kept crashing, and always at the plot turns! Frustrating experience.Tweeted 1 week ago
- Laugh out loud funny. twitter.com/nealmartin/staâ€¦Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @ndutzan Too many to list in a tweet!Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages