Newsweek has been running wine notes from Wine Spectator,
but the rarified air of wine snobdom may be too much for the news mag’s
plebeian journos. The October 10 issue ran this amusing correction:
“Our Tip Sheet item on wine ‘Uncorked: World Pinot Noir’ (Sept. 26)
listed the wrong price for the G. Roumier Bonnes Mares 2002. It is $120,
- Traditions and Rituals dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/07/16/tra… https://t.co/7xv8WLy6uVTweeted 3 days ago
- Bring patience and your own drink. twitter.com/sseats/status/…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @BarbaraMcDWhitt: Immortal beloved: madeira wine is a taste of history telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink… via @TelegraphFood | Credit was given to…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Toasting Independence Day with Madeira dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/07/04/toa…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- South China Morning Post? That’s cool. #wine @WaPoFood twitter.com/thisfamilymeal…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Traditions and Rituals
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- When You Are the Winemaker
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Take that, Virginia wine!
- Toasting Independence Day with Madeira