Newsweek has been running wine notes from Wine Spectator,
but the rarified air of wine snobdom may be too much for the news mag’s
plebeian journos. The October 10 issue ran this amusing correction:
“Our Tip Sheet item on wine ‘Uncorked: World Pinot Noir’ (Sept. 26)
listed the wrong price for the G. Roumier Bonnes Mares 2002. It is $120,
- So much #Zinfandel, so little time! #wine #ZAPTweeted 1 day ago
- RT @DonnafugataWine: “Sometimes a good #wine just needs to get the job done, but with a little added flair. This juicy red blend based on #…Tweeted 4 days ago
- Excitement in Portugal dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/exc…Tweeted 5 days ago
- Great Values of 2017 dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/gre…Tweeted 6 days ago
- @scobry Too much for a tweet! If your 1st visit, include some history, such as Buena Vista, Mondavi, Inglenook, Sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Excitement in Portugal
- Great Values of 2017
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Virginia, Maryland impress the California judges
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/23/2017
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11