Newsweek has been running wine notes from Wine Spectator,
but the rarified air of wine snobdom may be too much for the news mag’s
plebeian journos. The October 10 issue ran this amusing correction:
“Our Tip Sheet item on wine ‘Uncorked: World Pinot Noir’ (Sept. 26)
listed the wrong price for the G. Roumier Bonnes Mares 2002. It is $120,
- I’m not telling you what you’re doing wrong. I’m telling you how to do it right. 😉 twitter.com/tcotter_theday…Tweeted 12 hours ago
- @pgsalvador That’s not my email address. Send me a DM.Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- True dat. twitter.com/bordeauxwines/…Tweeted 1 month ago
- Amazing California Syrah (with a sploosh of Grenache). A “Rhône” style #wine, yes, but with a decidedly delicious C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 2 months ago
- Textbook Bordeaux, with all the right flavors of graphite (pencil), black currant etc etc, but without the stress o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- Bierzo and Ribeira Sacra
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- "Mangia, Mangia!" - Oh, wait, that's "Manga, Manga"!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Excitement in Portugal
- RdV releases 2009 wines