The talk among Washington’s foodies the last few months has been about the fries … the duck fat fries, that is, at Blue Duck Tavern in
the Park Hyatt Hotel. BDT is DC’s hottest new restaurant of 2006, even
though Chef Brian McBride has been a city favorite for nearly two
decades. With a new restaurant and lots of cool, high-tech cooking toys
to play with, McBride is turning out some of the capital’s tastiest
- RT @Raffaldini: Thank you @WineEnthusiast and @dmwine for spreading the word about @NCFineWines! winemag.com/2018/03/07/nor…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: An exciting new Virginia wine is ripe for the tasting wapo.st/2p0bK84?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: A veteran winemaker throws out the wine-selling playbook wapo.st/2Igy3iI?tid=ss… by @dmwineTweeted 1 week ago
- He’s definitely trying to do something different! #wine twitter.com/tonicmarketing…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @patlee: Great to see the @washingtonpost write up on @adampinot and Clarice Wine Company by @dmwine. Adam is trying something complet…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Excitement in Portugal
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Maxwell Park adds somm pizzazz to DC's wine bar scene