The talk among Washington’s foodies the last few months has been about the fries … the duck fat fries, that is, at Blue Duck Tavern in
the Park Hyatt Hotel. BDT is DC’s hottest new restaurant of 2006, even
though Chef Brian McBride has been a city favorite for nearly two
decades. With a new restaurant and lots of cool, high-tech cooking toys
to play with, McBride is turning out some of the capital’s tastiest
- @BurgerInfo That "connection" is more tenuous than one of Trump's conspiracy theories. To my knowledge, Rolland is no longer involved.Tweeted 1 week ago
- It will be a few years before we taste the treasure in these soils. instagram.com/p/BS5-gpXAf74/Tweeted 1 week ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Our usual drivers may be on vacay. 😜Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- My #vawinechat lineup. But I'm with you in spirit. https://t.co/wkQYwAljKeTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Good evening #vawinechat Sorry to join late. Enjoyed the EMV - unfortunately the only one I have. 🙃Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Vive la France!
- Impressions from Savour Australia 2013
- Wino the Week: Markowitsch Carnuntum Cuvée 2011
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Italy's Three Kings
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Pollak Vineyards - A New Star in Virginia
- Chablis: The Ultimate in Unoaked Chardonnay
- ##WW More Holiday Bubbly and Some Celebratory Reds