Grant Burge produces some
outstanding Shiraz. Remember when Australia first caught your fancy
with juicy fun wine at rock-bottom prices, before those wines got trendy
and expensive and created a gap underneath that Yellow Tail could fill?
Well, this lovely value from Grant Burge comes in with a moderate price
and more than a mere taste of what all the fuss is about. Itâ€™s rich,
spicy, dark and long, and at 14% alcohol, well balanced. Imported by Wilson Daniels, St. Helena, Calif.
- Lenn Thompson goes local - as he always does. #wine #drinklocal twitter.com/nywinecountry/â€¦Tweeted 8 hours ago
- RT @Vino101net: World's best place to buy #Italian #wine washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/foodâ€¦ @dmwineTweeted 10 hours ago
- @VerizonSupport Rented Fences on FiOs on demand; it kept crashing, and always at the plot turns! Frustrating experience.Tweeted 1 week ago
- Laugh out loud funny. twitter.com/nealmartin/staâ€¦Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @ndutzan Too many to list in a tweet!Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages