Here’s a lovely summer red, an ideal foil
for grilled burgers, chicken or sausages. Serve at least lightly
chilled to accentuate the black cherry fruit and render this wine’s
acidity even more refreshing on a warm day. At 13% alcohol, it is not
too weighty for summer.
A KW Selection, imported by Select Wines, Chantilly, Va.
- Traditions and Rituals dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/07/16/tra… https://t.co/7xv8WLy6uVTweeted 9 hours ago
- Bring patience and your own drink. twitter.com/sseats/status/…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @BarbaraMcDWhitt: Immortal beloved: madeira wine is a taste of history telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink… via @TelegraphFood | Credit was given to…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Toasting Independence Day with Madeira dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/07/04/toa…Tweeted 1 week ago
- South China Morning Post? That’s cool. #wine @WaPoFood twitter.com/thisfamilymeal…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Traditions and Rituals
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Excitement in Portugal
- Great Values of 2017
- Toasting Independence Day with Madeira
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Book Review: Alice Feiring's "Naked Wine"
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass