Here’s a lovely summer red, an ideal foil
for grilled burgers, chicken or sausages. Serve at least lightly
chilled to accentuate the black cherry fruit and render this wine’s
acidity even more refreshing on a warm day. At 13% alcohol, it is not
too weighty for summer.
A KW Selection, imported by Select Wines, Chantilly, Va.
- RT @convivialdc: Find the @GonetMedeville #1ercru by the glass at @convivialdc. Couldn't agree more w/@dmwine. It is exceptional. https://…Tweeted 16 hours ago
- RT @TJwinery: Thank you @washingtonpost @dmwine for including our XtraBrut in your selection for the Holidays. Cheers! https://t.co/mZVz9FA…Tweeted 16 hours ago
- @moviolavideo SureTweeted 2 days ago
- RT @Margaux_du_ChM: Article in @washingtonpost by @dmwine about new Managing Director #PhilippeBascaules washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @FRESHFARMSlvrSp: Grab some willow oak cider (by #countrypleasuresfarm) today @FRESHFARMSlvrSp! @dmwine endorsed! ow.ly/PUHD306JeieTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Early Mountain Vineyards makes a case for Virginia wine
- The RdV Salon Experience
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?