Here’s a lovely summer red, an ideal foil
for grilled burgers, chicken or sausages. Serve at least lightly
chilled to accentuate the black cherry fruit and render this wine’s
acidity even more refreshing on a warm day. At 13% alcohol, it is not
too weighty for summer.
A KW Selection, imported by Select Wines, Chantilly, Va.
- Lenn Thompson goes local - as he always does. #wine #drinklocal twitter.com/nywinecountry/…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @Vino101net: World's best place to buy #Italian #wine washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwineTweeted 2 days ago
- @VerizonSupport Rented Fences on FiOs on demand; it kept crashing, and always at the plot turns! Frustrating experience.Tweeted 1 week ago
- Laugh out loud funny. twitter.com/nealmartin/sta…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @ndutzan Too many to list in a tweet!Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- Vive la France!
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Pairing wines with vegetarian food