Here’s a lovely summer red, an ideal foil
for grilled burgers, chicken or sausages. Serve at least lightly
chilled to accentuate the black cherry fruit and render this wine’s
acidity even more refreshing on a warm day. At 13% alcohol, it is not
too weighty for summer.
A KW Selection, imported by Select Wines, Chantilly, Va.
- RT @LauraCatena: Yes! we love the connection with France where our beloved Malbec and our Rothschild partners come from - Santé! 🍷@dmwine @…Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @DCPEST: In Chincoteague, when @dmwine says buy 2015 French wine, we buy 2015 French wine. But probably will check out some local wineri…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @RaventosiBlanc: "Raventos i Blanc is trying to elevate Spanish bubbly to the level of champagne" @dmwine at @washingtonpost https://t…Tweeted 4 days ago
- 5 wines to try: Scintillating, electric, lovely, sparkling, tasty #wine #winelover washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 4 days ago
- A 3-point plan for choosing #wine you really want to drink washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/9/2017
- Regional Wine at the Obama Inauguration
- Italy's Three Kings
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Drouhin, at home and abroad