Here’s a lovely summer red, an ideal foil
for grilled burgers, chicken or sausages. Serve at least lightly
chilled to accentuate the black cherry fruit and render this wine’s
acidity even more refreshing on a warm day. At 13% alcohol, it is not
too weighty for summer.
A KW Selection, imported by Select Wines, Chantilly, Va.
- So much #Zinfandel, so little time! #wine #ZAPTweeted 1 day ago
- RT @DonnafugataWine: “Sometimes a good #wine just needs to get the job done, but with a little added flair. This juicy red blend based on #…Tweeted 4 days ago
- Excitement in Portugal dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/exc…Tweeted 5 days ago
- Great Values of 2017 dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/gre…Tweeted 6 days ago
- @scobry Too much for a tweet! If your 1st visit, include some history, such as Buena Vista, Mondavi, Inglenook, Sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Excitement in Portugal
- Great Values of 2017
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Virginia, Maryland impress the California judges
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/23/2017
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11