Here’s a lovely summer red, an ideal foil
for grilled burgers, chicken or sausages. Serve at least lightly
chilled to accentuate the black cherry fruit and render this wine’s
acidity even more refreshing on a warm day. At 13% alcohol, it is not
too weighty for summer.
A KW Selection, imported by Select Wines, Chantilly, Va.
- RT @masnNationals: Baker's back in West Palm Beach, where he trained with the Braves as a player. masn.me/r4al #IBackTheNats htt…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @masnNationals: TFW you realize spring training starts next week! #IBackTheNats 🔜⚾️😃 https://t.co/uZZePfPtSSTweeted 1 week ago
- Enjoyed dinner tonight at ALL SET in Silver Spring. Good crab cakes, nice wine list! @allsetDTSS #wine #eatlocalTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @fritzhahn: .@WaPoFood goes to Walmart: Me on house-label 'craft' beer: wapo.st/2kIyCpU @dmwine on $7 95pt house red: https://…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @barbaraslavin1: a week ago, we did not have all these problems...Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Sneak Preview Wine: Little James' Basket Press 2010 Viognier-Sauvignon Blanc
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Catch-Up News: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard Changes Hands
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- An Irish kosher wine from New Zealand?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?