Here’s a lovely summer red, an ideal foil
for grilled burgers, chicken or sausages. Serve at least lightly
chilled to accentuate the black cherry fruit and render this wine’s
acidity even more refreshing on a warm day. At 13% alcohol, it is not
too weighty for summer.
A KW Selection, imported by Select Wines, Chantilly, Va.
- RT @VACommTrade: ICYMI: Great @dmwine @washingtonpost tribute to modern Virginia craft cider industry pioneer @FoggyRidgeCider Diane Flynt.…Tweeted 6 days ago
- @VACommTrade @washingtonpost @FoggyRidgeCider @VAWine @VisitVirginia Thanks, Todd!Tweeted 6 days ago
- @fromartz @WaPoFood As long as there’s good bread, all is fine. 😉Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @FoggyRidgeCider: Thanks to @dmwine for this lovely piece in @washingtonpost on my return to the orchard. Overwhelmed by the kind words…Tweeted 6 days ago
- I ❤️ @LeftFootCharley #wines. So glad to have them in DC area, thanks to @chiefwino twitter.com/michwine/statu…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Thanksgiving wine conundrum ...
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Almaviva: Chile's grand opus turns 20
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- The resilience of Burgundy
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?